"Sales of Pandrol Fastclip are growing faster than any other fastening in the world."
Preassembled at the sleeper manufacturer’s plant FASTCLIP is a switch on-switch off system which was developed in response to the growing need by contractors and railway operators for fast, low cost track installation and reduced maintenance costs.
The clips, complete with toe insulators, are installed into the parked position, where they mechanically hold the side post insulators and pads in place.
All components are transported to site captive on the sleeper and can be installed by a variety of methods with very high application rates and minimal labour.
A range of PANDROL FASTCLIP installation machines is available, from modules installed within a Track Laying Machine, requiring no additional labour, through to lightweight, portable machines requiring only one operator.
The Pandrol Fastclip system has proved to be ideal for mechanised installation. Clip application units can either be incorporated directly into the frame of a track laying train (no manpower required), or run as free standing units. Hand tools are also available for manual relaying/spot maintenance. A combination tool is available for track inspection/emergency repairs. All hand tools have a capability of lifting low sleepers up to 30mm.
Related case studies
- Renewal of the Bramhope Tunnel, Network Rail
- Restoration of PATH Tunnels, New York
- Concrete Sleeper Renewal on SNCF
- Current Status of Korean High-Speed Rail Project
- Alice Springs: Darwin Railway Project
- JH Sparservice Experience with Rosenqvist Installation Machines for Pandrol Fastclip
- The Rehabilitation of the New Jersey Transit (Bergen Tunnel North)
- Construction of the new LGV-Est- High Speed Connecting Central Europe
- Main Southern Line - Installation of Concrete Sleepers
- Saudi Arabia Rail Network Expansion Projects
- Rosenqvist Rail’s Track Renewal Clipper
- Pandrol Fastclip FE Product Overview
- The Gautrain Project, South Africa
- Rosenqvist CD200 Fastclip Installation Machine
- Fastclip application in South Africa
- A Pioneer Experience in South America
- G44 Dual Rail Assembly for Railtrack
- Fastclip on Steel Sleepers in the UK
- Fastclip on the French National Railways
- Installation of Gauge Convertible Concrete Sleepers for Trans Adelaide, Australia
- Fastclip on Banestyrelsen
- Fastclip on Georgian Railways
- Construction of the West Basin Intermodal Container Transfer Facility for the Port of Los An
- New Patented Systems for Locking Shoulders into Sleeper Moulds
- DB Project Hasenwechsel 2 The Langenhagen – Celle Track Renewal Project
- The Øresund Link Railway