Railway Interchange is the largest combined railway exhibition and technical conference in North America, featuring a variety of indoor and outdoor exhibits.
Attended by nearly 9,000 rail industry professionals from around the globe, this event showcases the latest technology, services, and research by members of the Railway Supply Institute (RSI), the Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association (REMSA), and Railway Systems Suppliers, Inc. (RSSI).
Railway Interchange also features technical presentations and discussions by the American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association (AREMA) and the Coordinated Mechanical Associations (CMA).
The Pandrol stand will feature four distinct hubs dedicated to our industry-leading fastening solutions, our aluminothermic welding, our range of track equipment, and a hub dedicated to the latest product innovations.
The ‘innovation hub’ will feature Pandrol’s latest developments designed to maximise railroad uptime and extend the life of rail infrastructure including:
- Pandrol Q Track®, which is a continuously supported and fastened embedded ballastless track system, where the rail is completely encapsulated by elastic prefabricated resin bonded rubber profiles with a unique shape and adapted stiffness characteristics.
- The Rail Clamp, an innovative temporary rail joint clamp used prior to welding and to safeguard rail defects prior to repair.
- Under-Ballast Mats, which are continuous resilient mats for ballasted tracks designed to provide vibration mitigation and increase track quality.
- The Vortok Measure and Detect System, recently deployed as part of a track condition monitoring system for Metro North and Long Island Railroad, which is used to monitor a range of rail infrastructure conditions including axle counting, stress free temperature, core rail temperature, rail and bridge strain, ground disturbance and wheel flats.
- Composite SICUT ties, which we are the exclusive distributer for in North America. These fully recyclable ties are a lightweight solution that can reduce your maintenance, transportation, handling and overhead costs:
In addition to the main booth, an outdoor run of track will showcase Pandrol’s efficient and ergonomic track machinery and welding equipment.
The Pandrol team is looking forward to welcoming rail industry professionals from around the globe to see its latest products and innovations.