We are looking forward to exhibiting at Nordic Rail 2019, the only dedicated railway trade fair in the Nordic region. With hundreds of exhibitors and over 4,000 visitors a day, the event is a unique international networking opportunity and knowledge hub for rail transport.
Companies, organisations and individuals from across the railway sector will be able to discover and explore the latest news and innovations in:
- Railway infrastructure
- Logistics and transport
- Land use and urban planning
- Public transport and trams
- Goods supply
- Railway technology, including subsystems and components, signalling systems, ticketing systems, IT systems and software
- Railway rolling stock
- Operation, maintenance and service
- Transport administration and communications
- Safety, security and monitoring
- Stations and other fixed facilities
- Training, continuing education and recruitment.
Pandrol’s stand – which will take place in Tipis – will focus on outdoor demonstrations of the latest innovations and world-class product range. Welding, clipping, sensors and tooling can be watched from the comfort of the Tipis, complete with fire pits and hospitality!
Other exhibitors range from consultants, service companies, vehicle manufacturers and systems suppliers to track builders with products and services in rail transport. Technical talks, technical walks and seminars all provide visitors with valuable opportunities to gather knowledge and share experience and expertise.
Visit https://www.elmia.se/en/nordicrail/ to find out more and secure your place at the event.