We are proud to launch Pandrol Cares, our Global Community program.
Pandrol is committed to improving the well-being and development of the communities in which we operate. Locally and globally we want to expand and strengthen our community initiatives and we will do this under the umbrella of our Pandrol Cares program.
The principles and purpose of Pandrol Cares align with and support the aims of the recently launched Group Delachaux WE Community initiative, which aims to build meaningful, strong and lasting relationships with communities close to all of the Group Delachaux sites, including those within Pandrol.
Pandrol Cares aims to:
- Recognise, value and promote the many initiatives that we already contribute to in our communities.
- Encourage and support our employees to suggest and develop new community actions.
- Support our employees to spend time helping, supporting and participating in activities that create a positive impact in the communities around our Pandrol sites.
- Create individual and collective actions where our employees can build lasting and positive relationships in our communities.
- Continue to develop and further foster appropriate community actions with support from the Delachaux WECommunity Program and associated funding.
- Build upon the Pandrol Cares initiative of our colleagues in our South Africa Joint Venture who have assembled a team of employees from across the business, giving their time and support to help those less fortunate in their local community.