The RATA2020 event is a railway transport seminar organised by the Finnish Transport Infrastructure Agency. The seminar will be held at Tampere Hall on 21-22 January 2020. The event is aimed at railway professionals, railway enthusiasts and students.
The two-day event includes a welcome seminar open to all, themed seminars and an exhibition. The theme of the RATA2020 seminar is diversification on the tracks.
The event’s lecture topics include:
- Safety and Security (in Finnish/in English)
- New Technologies (in Finnish/in English)
- Outlook for the future, mega trends (such as ERTMS)
- Railway technology
- Opening passenger transportation to competition
- City rail transport
- Punctuality and smooth flow of rail traffic
- The environment, climate, and reduction of energy consumption
- Transport and land use
- Digitalisation (including trials)
- Track maintenance
The Pandrol stand will include displays of our cutting edge fastening systems including Fastclip FE and SD System, and our sustainable resilient solutions including the innovative QTrack® system.
For more information about the event and to order exhibitor passes click here.